Post here any Epson error codes or other problems you need help troubleshooting
By reptilesink
No I meant v19.
I may be wrong so check with Andy to clarify but from what I am aware you now have the v2 board to get rid of the asf?
If thus is the case then you will need the newer code as v12 doesn't cater for removing the asf and still requires it fitted.
By reptilesink
0xf3 is to do with the encoder wheel and or belt.
Clean the wheel and check that it is free moving and not catching on the sensor.
Check the tension of the drive belt for it as well.
By Andy
reptilesink wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:36 am
No I meant v19.
I may be wrong so check with Andy to clarify but from what I am aware you now have the v2 board to get rid of the asf?
If thus is the case then you will need the newer code as v12 doesn't cater for removing the asf and still requires it fitted.
Correct he will need the newest code for the V2 board
By gmsnsynthdesign
Okay, the error cleared and the printer completed it's initialisation routine, which is good, however once the power cycled the 0xF3 error came back. Tried to clean the PF scale, but there's a bit of a scratch across it.

Any ideas of where to get a spare?
By alin3117
Hi,
I used t-dozer board as printing out of paper errror happened,can't solve it all the time.
Now I replaced by AIO v2
I'm getting the error code 0x53 too. :(
Stepper motor does not seem to have any action,I try to change 4 wires position but all the same
Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Andy
Make sure your ribbon cables are in correctly.

Also the dip switch on the board is set to .5 amps. You need to change that to a higher setting depending on your motor
By alin3117
Andy wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Also the dip switch on the board is set to .5 amps. You need to change that to a higher setting depending on your motor
double check the ribbon cables is fine,also set the dip switch to 0.5A 1.0A 1.5A 2.0A,the stepper motor still can't action.
By Andy
alin3117 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm
Andy wrote:

double check the ribbon cables is fine,also set the dip switch to 0.5A 1.0A 1.5A 2.0A,the stepper motor still can't action.
Does the green light on the AIO board come on? What code version if any did you load on the board?
By alin3117
Andy wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:40 pm
alin3117 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm
Andy wrote:

Does the green light on the AIO board come on? What code version if any did you load on the board?
How foolish I am! :lol:
There is no green light on and no code loaded on the AIO v2 board.I just replace T-Dozer board.
So what should I do next?like that?
Basics of setting up your Arduino Uno and connecting it to the Epson printer.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=58
anyway
thanks a lot,Andy
By Comet
I may be wrong, but I believe all of the code is already loaded if you have the AIO V2 board. If it is wired correctly, it should function.