This forum section is for after your build is complete and you're printing or need help. Discuss techniques, settings, etc
reptilesink wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 am
It's most likely due to a setting in acrorip.
I think it's original size settings going from memory as I don't have access to it at the moment.
do you try to chang number the code
int stepperFactor = 34; // The total encoder position is divided by this number to calculate motor steps in relationship to encoder movement // Based on microstepping of 800 steps per motor revolution
If the image is distorted then you need to adjust the stepper factor.
The tooth size on the belt pulley will effect the image so needs be be manually adjusted.
If it is squashed then increase the ammount.
If stretched lower the ammount.
The best way to perfect it is print out a square of say 100mmx100mm and measure it after printing.
huaonly wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 pm

int stepperFactor = 34; // The total encoder position is divided by this number to calculate motor steps in relationship to encoder movement // Based on microstepping of 800 steps per motor revolution
The tooth size on the belt pulley will effect the image so needs be be manually adjusted.
The best way to perfect it is print out a square of say 100mmx100mm and measure it after printing.
It's not anything to do with the encoder settings because it prints correct with other software meaning it's a setting in acrorip.
same my problem. i use acrorip 826 with win 7 32 bit and use stepperFactor 34 i print job with photoshop and acrorip826 not have problem it same size same dimention. but after i change acrorip 903 with win10 64bit i print with photoshop it same size same dimention and print with acrorip903 the file is stretched. now i don't know to solve this problem

reptilesink wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:44 am
huaonly wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 pm

It's not anything to do with the encoder settings because it prints correct with other software meaning it's a setting in acrorip.
reptilesink wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:56 am
It's most likely to do with original size settings and scale settings in acrorip.
If you alter any of them you get different print results.

where to set scale setting. i found in layout/scale/equal proportion/true or false and i didn't see the difference. where you setting in acrorip?
one thing can i use this code OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00012 for epson1390?