Discuss different size and style shirt platens along with holders for other substrates and items.
For the rocker switch the outer connections are correct, the middle connection goes to ground.
Pins 10,11,12 and 13 aren't used so you can swap one of them around in the code with pin 14 for motorenableright.
The led pin doesn't need to be used.
reptilesink wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:52 am
For the rocker switch the outer connections are correct, the middle connection goes to ground.
Pins 10,11,12 and 13 aren't used so you can swap one of them around in the code with pin 14 for motorenableright.
The led pin doesn't need to be used.
thanks reptilesink.For the rocker switch the outer connections are correct, the middle connection goes to ground.and what about rightBtn16 and leftBtn 17 where the pin to wire?. and where is pin 14 for motorenableright? in the board arduino have only pin D13.
reptilesink wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:45 pm
As I said pins 10, 11, 12 and 13 aren't needed so you can swap the pin numbers in the code with 14, 16 and 17.
Thanks reptilesink for enlighten me. sorry for my english. this is my understand i do not know it right or not.can you show me the picture
reptilesink wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:13 am
You don't need to connect motorM1,2,3 so just ignore them.
PowerLED 19 goes to an led if you want it.
The middle pin of the switch goes to gnd.
thanks reptilesink . you mean PowerLED19 . the middle pin of the switch can go to gnd( switch not have LED lighting) and can go to pin 19 too (if i want LED lighting switch)
reptilesink wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:35 am
No the middle pin goes to ground only.
If you want an led you will need to connect it in series with a resistor of the correct value depending on the led used to get the correct voltage and the other side of the led goes to ground.
many thanks reptilesink. this wiring diagram is rigth or not