Discuss and collaborate Arduino controlled DIY DTG
hello i need some help Can anyone show me How to wiring peSignal=10
and passBtn=6 Automatic 2 pass with Rocker style switch

int peSignal = 10; // PWM output to fake epson paper sensor voltage 0v and 3.3v

int inBtn = 4; // Momentary push button to send the Platen to the Back / Home position
int outBtn = 5; // Momentary push button to eject the platen to the front position
int passBtn = 6; // Automatic 2 pass Rocker style switch[/b]
Andy wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:12 am
Connecting to the epson is found here: http://opendtg.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t ... c4d82c959e
yes thanks andy and how passBtn =6 with rocker style switch work? if i do not wire peSignal=10 The passBtn=6 is working or not? Now i wiring all of pin in code except peSingnal=10 and test run and i test inBtn and outBtn tha plate move ok but when i push inBtn plate move back and hit limit switch and stop it not move to position.i try to push passBtn on and off it not different when the plate move in it stop when hit limit switch.i use code v.1 for R1800 and my printer is epson 1390. and i test with epson1390 the plate and epson encoder work well together.
reptilesink wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 am
The pesignal needs to be connected as that's what tells the printer the platen is in position.
The 2pass switch is wired to the switch so that it is open in the off position and closed when on. 1 side of the switch goes to pin 6 the other side goes to gnd.
many thanks for you reply. one thing. when i push inBtn (load plate to home position) the plate move in and hit limit switch and not move out to position it normal or not.and do you have vdo test print 2pass how to use passBtn.thanks in advance.
reptilesink wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 am
Yes that is normal. Pressing the in button will take it to the limit switch and the out takes it to the front.
With the 2 pass switch on after the 1st print it will go to the back ready for the 2nd print.
With 2 pass off it will stay at the front.
thanks alot
when we pressing inBtn will take it to limit switch and how long the plate out takes to print position.
when we open printer and turn off printer. passBtn should be on or off
thanks