Introduce yourself and what brought you here.
By abdul
Hello to OpenDTG members,

My name is Abdul and i am from Malaysia.

I had involved in DTG since 2014. I bought 1 unit epson 1390 DIY DTG and use it for my part time business.

Less than a year, i am copy the DIY DTG to improve the quantity produce. It is very hard for first time to built it.
Last year, I noticed 1390 not suitable for real business and only very good for part timer business. However my friends run it for full time business!!
I am stop using 1390 as the model discontinued and i am not willing to further improve 1390 DTG. Waste the time as it already discontinued.
I am stopped now for DTG printing using 1390.
The most similar is L1800 but i need improvement on the printing quality.
From the "googling" I found P600 should be better. My target now is to built P600 DTG printer.
I am very bad on programming, Arduino should be easy but i need time to learn on it.
P607 available in Malaysia, I am not sure what the different with P600.

Thank You for this forum and i will learn and buy some product from this forum.
By Andy
Welcome.

Yes the P600 is going to be the best printer to use especially if you want to print white ink. 
By abdul
Hello,

Anyone know the different P600 and P607?
Any compatible issue? I guess should be no issue. But i am prefer to have a word from the members here.

Now waiting to access to all the information in this forum.
Need to start to use arduino and play with it.
By Andy
abdul wrote:Hello,

Any compatible issue? I guess should be no issue. But i am prefer to have a word from the members here.

We don't have the P607 here so I don't know. There are probably little differences, I would certainly check to make sure the ink cartridges are available.
By alin3117
abdul wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 am
Hello,

p607 and p600 exactly the same,p607 driver name is still p600.
By alin3117
abdul wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 am
Hello,

p600 ink cartridges isn't suitable to p607,and p607 there are no refill cartridges yet.
You should be very very carefully to modify p607.