Few questions about XP-15000 settings

I just got the XP-15000 once again, after seeing many people troubleshoot the typical problems with clogging and all that. I have 2 minor issues that I need to figure out:

1. Nozzle checks - this seems really stupid but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do a nozzle check from the rear feed. The first day, it forced me to do it in the bottom casette. The next day, I put paper in the rear feed and when I did the check, it printed there. Now the third day, it's forcing me to use the bottom casette again. Anyone know if there's a setting to fix this?

2. Using Cadlink, A3 images are starting 1 inch from the top of the paper and 13x19 prints are starting 2.5 inches from the top. Anyone use Cadlink know how to fix this? In mine, all margins are set to 0 already.

15 minutes ago, Mdrake2016 said:

I just got the XP-15000 once again, after seeing many people troubleshoot the typical problems with clogging and all that. I have 2 minor issues that I need to figure out:

1. Nozzle checks - this seems really stupid but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do a nozzle check from the rear feed. The first day, it forced me to do it in the bottom casette. The next day, I put paper in the rear feed and when I did the check, it printed there. Now the third day, it's forcing me to use the bottom casette again. Anyone know if there's a setting to fix this?

2. Using Cadlink, A3 images are starting 1 inch from the top of the paper and 13x19 prints are starting 2.5 inches from the top. Anyone use Cadlink know how to fix this? In mine, all margins are set to 0 already.

Have you tried the nozzle check option from within Cadlink?