CADLink Digital Factory Paper Jam Issues

I have an Epson XP-15000 converted to DTF and using Digital Factory v10 to rip.

All of the sudden I am running into paper jam issues when attempting to print anything using CADLink. I have attempted 3 different media types from both the tray and rear feeder.

I do not have issues printing a test page from Windows using either tray or rear feeder. I am bewildered and frustrated. Any ideas?

Edited by Kristamarie
Added info

9 hours ago, Kristamarie said:

I have an Epson XP-15000 converted to DTF and using Digital Factory v10 to rip.

All of the sudden I am running into paper jam issues when attempting to print anything using CADLink. I have attempted 3 different media types from both the tray and rear feeder.

I do not have issues printing a test page from Windows using either tray or rear feeder. I am bewildered and frustrated. Any ideas?

Reach out to Cadlink, they offer very quick support and can get you squared away quickly. 

I know the printer gives false paper jam errors sometimes, so there’s that. When test printing in windows are you using dtf film, or with Cadlink are you using paper? 

Edited by johnson4

5 hours ago, johnson4 said:

Reach out to Cadlink, they offer very quick support and can get you squared away quickly. 

I know the printer gives false paper jam errors sometimes, so there’s that. When test printing in windows are you using dtf film, or with Cadlink are you using paper? 

I have tested both ways.