DTF Transfers not coming out with solid finish.

Hello all,

New to DTF transfers and have been having  a problem with graphics not appearing to have a solid finish, which especially shows up on black. 

I am using an Epson SureColor F2100, Ecofreen d-film-efn-sq-1416 transfer film and ecofreen powder.

All material is pressed at 300 degrees for 10 seconds to straighten it out, transfers are then warmed  for 1-2 minutes under the press, then applied at 300 degrees for 20 seconds, peeled cold and finally pressed another 10 seconds at 300 degrees.

Attempting to change time, pressure and temp hasn’t resulted in any change.

I’ve attached a photo, has anyone encountered anything similar to this and has any suggestions?

6BD439EB-83E0-477B-97CA-913D1D59C888.jpeg

Edited by Sundripped

• Sundripped changed the title to DTF Transfers not coming out with solid finish.
1 hour ago, Sundripped said:

Hello all,

New to DTF transfers and have been having  a problem with graphics not appearing to have a solid finish, which especially shows up on black. 

I am using an Epson SureColor F2100, Ecofreen d-film-efn-sq-1416 transfer film and ecofreen powder.

All material is pressed at 300 degrees for 10 seconds to straighten it out, transfers are then warmed  for 1-2 minutes under the press, then applied at 300 degrees for 20 seconds, peeled cold and finally pressed another 10 seconds at 300 degrees.

Attempting to change time, pressure and temp hasn’t resulted in any change.

I’ve attached a photo, has anyone encountered anything similar to this and has any suggestions?

6BD439EB-83E0-477B-97CA-913D1D59C888.jpeg

That is a film problem or a cure problem. If you can see those " dots" on all the colors with a light at an angle, its a cure problem. You will inherently see it the most obvious on black. 

Edited by johnson4