Dual Epson XP-600 Chinese Machines

Solarious

2 hours ago, CPC said:

Thanks!   Will give that another shot, but it looks like ATools was not included with the software that was given to me.  I did download the Knight software and try that, but still had no luck connecting to the printer (though their documentation is MUCH better than what was given to me)!   There is no USB port on the printer, so that is not even an option for me...    Even tried to find any information about the mother board (once again hoping for an IP address) with no luck there.

Hate the fact that I might have to return this printer due to lack of support.  

Thanks again!

That is if you can return it, if it was ordered overseas- good luck with that. 

if you can find out what mainboard it uses that would be the first step I’d think.

Crossing any numbers on the board or taking photos of the board and asking overseas sellers if they sell it will also help. Asking directly they’ll usually ignore you. 

i spent 12 months and three separate claims over one transaction before I was refunded- on an item not received due to improper labeling. 

for not as described- I’ve never seen anything come from that positively towards me. 

Personally I’d stick to a reseller in your country, much easier to deal with and hold accountable - anything I bought on my own overseas has turned out crap on my dime except small parts and such. 

hopefully you get it figured out.

Edited by johnson4

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2022 at 4:02 AM, CPC said:

Thanks!   Will give that another shot, but it looks like ATools was not included with the software that was given to me.  I did download the Knight software and try that, but still had no luck connecting to the printer (though their documentation is MUCH better than what was given to me)!   There is no USB port on the printer, so that is not even an option for me...    Even tried to find any information about the mother board (once again hoping for an IP address) with no luck there.

Hate the fact that I might have to return this printer due to lack of support.  

Thanks again!

I believe you can download an atool’s software I found one when I initially configured the software with my printer, I also reached out to the manufacturer and they provided one to me. The up address is usually found once your properly configure your network devices to communicate with the printer, I want to say if you watch the knight configuration videos on YouTube and you have a copy of a tools you will be able to connect with your printer 

your printer will not have a usb port 

it will have a Ethernet port that you will have to connect to your computers Ethernet port 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:43 AM, zainal said:

I have problem setting up my DTF the colour is light 

Most likely it’s the color profile associated with the software 

I had this issue till I switched my printer to CADlink 

Out of the box the colors where way more accurate to the original design 

On 12/15/2022 at 4:48 AM, CPC said:

3psqvrm86_2324601.jpg

Hi folks, I have a China made dual headed XP-600 DTF printer.  Only external port built into the printer is an Ethernet cord.    According to the instructions they want me to plug the printer directly into my computer and program my loopback address to send data into the printer.  As a network engineer, I find this really strange.   Looking to see if the printer comes pre-programmed with in IP address, and have not been able to find one (no options on the LED screen).   Anyone know the default IP of these printers?  Or have a site where there is more technical info on them?   The company I bought it from has not returned my questions for just about two weeks now... 

Thank

if you watch the software configuration portion of this video it applies to connection to the printer regardless of what software you use to send jobs to the printer 

all you need is Ethernet cable and atools

if anyone need a copy of atools I have the one provided with my okai printer 

not to sure if it will be an issue to use it for other manufacturers dual head printers but it’s worth a try if you don’t have atools at all

On 12/15/2022 at 1:48 PM, CPC said:

3psqvrm86_2324601.jpg

Hi folks, I have a China made dual headed XP-600 DTF printer.  Only external port built into the printer is an Ethernet cord.    According to the instructions they want me to plug the printer directly into my computer and program my loopback address to send data into the printer.  As a network engineer, I find this really strange.   Looking to see if the printer comes pre-programmed with in IP address, and have not been able to find one (no options on the LED screen).   Anyone know the default IP of these printers?  Or have a site where there is more technical info on them?   The company I bought it from has not returned my questions for just about two weeks now... 

Thanks!

I have a printer similar to yours (CPC), but with a double head i3200 (HANRUN PRO-A330)
The default IP is 196.12.0.25, but to use it with ATools you must configure MainTop with the IP 127.0.0.1

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway I can get in contact with you as somewhat of a subject matter expert, manufacturers aren’t helping me. My machine needs calibration but all the ATOOLS tests come out faded/or I have no idea how to interpret the image printed! I’ve wasted multiple days.

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SweetlySunday said:

I have the okai 2 head 13 in and I am wanting to run cadlink instead of maintop can I use the cadlink I already own that I used on my desktop ? 

All Chinese printers require the wide format version of Cadlink. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 3:54 AM, Solarious said:

So I have spent a lot of time and money into these printers already and think I have a pretty firm understanding of using Maintop & Atools alignment software now if anyone has any questions I am here to help! Also I will be logging my experience with these printers here.

Can you recommend any Chinese vendors for Dtf machines? printer/shaker/heater? 24"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Similar machine I have 2, dual xp-600, senyang mobo... had for a year now and have converted it to CcMmYK for best colour reach really beefed up the light pastel greeny/blues... but only use if customer fussy, coz halfspeed... I bought Cadlink but it's unemployed now,  I use Photoshop/Maintop/Atools... Yes it really helps to ICC profile your setup from getgo, monotrs and printer so all colorproofing/adjusting/gradient underbasing/halftone knockouts (all macro-based) is handled by photoshop, RIP just shuts up, nods, prints :)... also check your waveforms in Atools for best ink density, shipped icc might be ok, just make sure it's loaded up correctly in RIP and photoshop. Might try Flexi at some point... but not fixing anything not broke just yet...  

• 1 month later...

I have switch back to maintop while I get a icc profile created for my 24” Chinese printer for cadlink. Got maintop reinstalled and have the usb however it’s only printing in trial version- is there a way to fix this? I bought the software with the computer so I don’t Printer

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 6:48 AM, CPC said:

3psqvrm86_2324601.jpg

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

купил принтер с китая, собрал принтер всё отлично только вот чернил нет, нам нужен прошивка или настройка принтер dtf 30cm honsoft работает с программой PrintExp. tajikistan@mail.ru +992555555724 whatsap telegram у кого есть прошивка

или сможет настроит эту китайскую херню отзовитесь 

300B-DTF-Printer-Powder-Shaker-and-Dryer