Arduino DTF

• afdermon changed the title to Arduino DTF
1 hour ago, Mr.Carter said:

Wow andy is alive😂 give a thanks to jhonson4 he is totally responsible to answer all the questions on the forum

Haha, honestly I probably could have been more helpful most of the time. Thanks for the compliment though. 

Through so many experiences and seeing people come and go and how they went- it’s hard to keep recommending things when the basics are ignored and ultimately results in some form of failure. 

that and I’m just some random dude who is going to be wrong at times too, mixed with bad and good days.

I wouldn’t consider my answers or advice anywhere near the level of what the forum used to offer, but I try. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr.Carter said:

Wow andy is alive😂 give a thanks to jhonson4 he is totally responsible to answer all the questions on the forum

Barely. haha . 

It's been a crazy 2 years of DTF, I'm finally coming up for some air.

Johnson4 is great and a large contributor here. His knowledge is much appreciated.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, afdermon said:

we are developing a little more, after all the tests are done, I will share the information with everyone

Cool, Thanks. 

Looks like you are using an Adruino to try and control the paper feed so roll printing as well as other features for conversions can be used in " sheet mode"  and other things following that aspect. 

Basically manipulating the machine to be able to roll print, cut, advance, load, so on and so forth even if not natively supported correct? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, johnson4 said:

I would recommend lowering the voltage to slow the motor down. How’s it do on boot up

Encoder motor and paper feeder motor are separate.

speed thinks engine hardly moves

I have parallel connected the platen back and rear sensor to enable printing

I take more detailed shots.