white empty print error

just set up my epson xp-15000 with a chipless setup today. I've printed several prints with no issues, including an all white print. got an error the white was empty so I pulled both carts and added ink. waited for the printer to re-initialize. still getting the same error. Closed out Acrorip 10.3 and restarted it. still getting the error. tried to only print "white + color" and "color first" WITH "white + color". also tried just printing with "color first". All come back with the same error message. I tried to google and the only valuable result was this forum with an outdated post that was only trying to print a solid white design (they never came back and said if the solutions worked)

Screenshot 2022-08-25 203201.jpg

1 hour ago, nursemm05 said:

just set up my epson xp-15000 with a chipless setup today. I've printed several prints with no issues, including an all white print. got an error the white was empty so I pulled both carts and added ink. waited for the printer to re-initialize. still getting the same error. Closed out Acrorip 10.3 and restarted it. still getting the error. tried to only print "white + color" and "color first" WITH "white + color". also tried just printing with "color first". All come back with the same error message. I tried to google and the only valuable result was this forum with an outdated post that was only trying to print a solid white design (they never came back and said if the solutions worked)

Screenshot 2022-08-25 203201.jpg

If I remember correctly you need to disable one "copy", Maybe disable print color layer first, disable white+color and remove white+color my making it 0 copies. 

Sorry It's been awhile since I used Acro.

16 minutes ago, johnson4 said:

If I remember correctly you need to disable one "copy", Maybe disable print color layer first, disable white+color and remove white+color my making it 0 copies. 

Sorry It's been awhile since I used Acro.

I'm fine with doing that. but all my other prints printed with both checked as 1 and had no issues. 

9 hours ago, nursemm05 said:

I'm fine with doing that. but all my other prints printed with both checked as 1 and had no issues. 

were the other prints white only?

Theres another guy on here who uses Acro often so he'll likely get you an answer at some point if thats not it. 

Edited by johnson4

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...