Problem of AcroRIP 10.5 on Epson PRO4000

Hello everybody, I am new here. Just met a problem of Epson PRO4000. While using AcroRIP 10.5, the error of "100000E0 " happen after printjob sent. I tried install the latest PRO4000 driver from Epson, but nothing changed. Anyone could help? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 3:29 PM, Justin DTF said:

Hello everybody, I am new here. Just met a problem of Epson PRO4000. While using AcroRIP 10.5, the error of "100000E0 " happen after printjob sent. I tried install the latest PRO4000 driver from Epson, but nothing changed. Anyone could help? Thanks!

This is an error releated to printer itself. Check on google what code means and get help for repair.

• 1 year later...

did you ever get that issue fixed I have 3 units that all giving me the same issue on both ACRO Rip and cad link dtf softwares all cause same issue says something about CPU failure yet if i print through standard print no issues also only have this issue with the 4000 series i built no issues with 4800 or 4880 also have done few 800 and again no issues just the 4000 printers do it to me so little frustrating