P5000 conversion to DTF

So:

Ekprint 11 12" X 12" prints an hour

( 1 12" X 12" print slower than the P800 with ekprint)

Cadlink 13.3 12" X 12" prints per hour

( like twice as fast as the P800 with cadlink)

Not really a worthy upgrade to gain 1 12" X 12" per hour unless out of necessity since the p800 is out of production.

Now I need to test Acro 10.X and DevStudio and see what happens. 

unfortunately no demo's exist for these so it's going to take some time to figure out how to test them before buying them.  

Edited by johnson4

On 5/22/2022 at 10:48 AM, johnson4 said:

I purchased 10.5 so I’ll see where that goes when it gets here. 

I keep attentive to your results. I think p5000 is a solid option, also p6000 since the difference between both in the local market are more or less 1000 usd. But you will get 60cm wide prints. I don't know how the p6000 compare in speed with the p5000.

8 hours ago, Carlos4072 said:

I keep attentive to your results. I think p5000 is a solid option, also p6000 since the difference between both in the local market are more or less 1000 usd. But you will get 60cm wide prints. I don't know how the p6000 compare in speed with the p5000.

I’m sure I’ll test it eventually. I like making transfers AND love working on printers. i personally wouldn’t expect much from it though. If I can get my hands on a 24” shaker I will likely buy one. Right now I’m waiting for DTFSS to list one for sale so I can consider the total cost. 

When I am finalized and give up on that, then I’ll look for a used p6000.

at current, other than the speed I only see the 24” prints to be a hassle to handle. 

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Ichii said:

Hi, I bought epson sc p5000 but it came with violet instead of llk. Any idea how to convert back to standard from commercial so I can have LLK NOT VIOLET? Help

Is it new? 

you can do this with the adjustment program for the P5000 if it’s not new or has already been setup.

Edited by johnson4