Best practices when printing DTF

Can the more experienced printers share their best practices for getting optimal DTF prints?  Vibrant, accurate colors with the best hand possible?

I can't wait until I get to try the process myself and share my experience, but now I only have experience with other printing methods while I await my printer and supplies.

36 minutes ago, kcinnick said:

Can the more experienced printers share their best practices for getting optimal DTF prints?  Vibrant, accurate colors with the best hand possible?

I can't wait until I get to try the process myself and share my experience, but now I only have experience with other printing methods while I await my printer and supplies.

I know this isn’t what you are asking- but it’s literally all in the experience. 

Things change constantly that require you to adjust to keep everything running well all around.

test, test, and more testing. 

because everything you asked is a variable that no two printers will have the same answer for- even for themselves most of the time. Even two identical setups will require different settings and techniques.