Jump to content

Printing only half the page epson 15000


Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone

My epson 15000 has decided it only wants to print half the page down either side or a strip down the middle and this could be either side, its a bit all over the shop.

Any suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chevelle said:

Hello Everyone

My epson 15000 has decided it only wants to print half the page down either side or a strip down the middle and this could be either side, its a bit all over the shop.

Any suggestions?

Add a strip or feed a sheet of paper with the film. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, johnson4 said:

Add a strip or feed a sheet of paper with the film. 

Thank you has worked for two prints now. :) such a simple solution, hopefully it continues.

Thank you so much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Chevelle said:

Thank you has worked for two prints now. :) such a simple solution, hopefully it continues.

Thank you so much

No worries. It’s the sensor on the head not seeing the whole width of film. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ayyvee said:

Just a strip of tape or what? And how big? 

The entire width of your film. I used 1/2” sticker tape. Loading a sheet of paper under the film should also work. It just needs to read the edges of the “paper”. 

Edited by johnson4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...