Print resolution causing color changes.

Sorry for the blurry photo. Just getting started with DTF on an Epson XP 15000 and Cadlink. Inks are DTF superstore. Problem: Color changes when I change resolution. The test swatch on the right shows a resolution of 720 x 1440. The test swatch on the left is 1440 x 1400. I would like the colors I get with the lower resolution but is there a downside to using a lower resolution and does anyone understand why the colors get lighter with a higher resolution when all the other settings are the same? 

color changes.JPG

Still trying to figure this out (the only place I can see to change amount of ink is in the "easy color adjustment"), if that is not ink density can you steer me in another direction? Also this is my 2nd XP-15000. The last one had a fatal hardware error. So I'm just getting back to things now. One difference between this machine and the last one is that it would print very close to the top edge of the film. This machine starts 2.5 inches down and I have not found a setting to change this. Any ideas?