White background issues with AcroRip

Hello,

I’ve got a white background in my design that looks great in my png export but when I bring it into AcroRip 9 it is not showing or printing the entire design. The photo with the blue background is what the design looks like and the other photo is it in the rip and how it prints. Any suggestions or advice? I’m using Affinity Designer to design and export. E6BACDA9-1E8A-4896-A3EC-BFC045C9C67B.jpeg.db332bdd8edabf53805d480abf263a5e.jpeg95968231-2286-42A6-BC83-A6C22CFBCFD4.jpeg.c3c65857f654a0a8f156bfd748eda973.jpeg

35 minutes ago, LivieLuCo2020 said:

Hello,

I’ve got a white background in my design that looks great in my png export but when I bring it into AcroRip 9 it is not showing or printing the entire design. The photo with the blue background is what the design looks like and the other photo is it in the rip and how it prints. Any suggestions or advice? I’m using Affinity Designer to design and export. E6BACDA9-1E8A-4896-A3EC-BFC045C9C67B.jpeg.db332bdd8edabf53805d480abf263a5e.jpeg95968231-2286-42A6-BC83-A6C22CFBCFD4.jpeg.c3c65857f654a0a8f156bfd748eda973.jpeg

Do you mind sending me the file so i can check on my end? 

2 hours ago, redna379 said:

Are you using semitransparency on white edges, or is it solid white?
I'm asking because white cannot actually "fade", so the rip might not consider non fully-opaque whites printable

I'm not entirely sure what this means... semitransparency? The white background in my design was purchased online, so I don't know how it was created. I am having this same issue with a white background I personally created in Procreate and exported out as a png to put into my design. I'm not sure how one would use semitransparency in either case (that's beyond my limited designing knowledge 🤪

4 hours ago, redna379 said:

Are you using semitransparency on white edges, or is it solid white?
I'm asking because white cannot actually "fade", so the rip might not consider non fully-opaque whites printable

I have seen smoke printed before, if the rip halftones it can appear to fade and by using shadows.