Epson xp 15000 Acrorip 10.5 does not print

shlarre

Hi, when i send a print (from Acrorip 10.5) to my Epson xp 15000, the film rolls out but the printer does nothing except that. Then the print appears in the printers cue, while the size of the print increases untill +- 1GB then it dissappears and nothing happens.

Does somebody know what to do? I tried reinstalling Acrorip, the printers firmware, the chipless firmware. But it keeps on happening.

Im out of ideas to try next. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Lars

3 hours ago, shlarre said:
Hi, when i send a print (from Acrorip 10.5) to my Epson xp 15000, the film rolls out but the printer does nothing except that. Then the print appears in the printers cue, while the size of the print increases untill +- 1GB then it dissappears and nothing happens.

Does somebody know what to do? I tried reinstalling Acrorip, the printers firmware, the chipless firmware. But it keeps on happening.

Im out of ideas to try next. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Lars

I don’t know personally I would reach out to acro, they need to support their customers.

Ever since 10.1 and the addition of the 15000, people have had nothing but random issues with it. Ekprint has worked well with the 15000 and is what I use, mainly for roll Printing. 

Even 10.3 gave people quite a bit of issue with it, I’m not sure about 10.5. 

I doubt many people, If any, will be able to help here. 

good luck.