Red not printing - Epson XP 15000

Jamye

I just purchased a converted Epson 15000 printer and got it set up yesterday. It prints beautifully with the exception of anything that's supposed to be red is printing yellow. I did multiple nozzle checks print head cleans etc and it's still printing yellow! I ended up putting it away for the night and ran the cleaning solution through it. Any other suggestions or settings that i may be missing? 

I'm running EKprint with it. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Jamye said:

I just purchased a converted Epson 15000 printer and got it set up yesterday. It prints beautifully with the exception of anything that's supposed to be red is printing yellow. I did multiple nozzle checks print head cleans etc and it's still printing yellow! I ended up putting it away for the night and ran the cleaning solution through it. Any other suggestions or settings that i may be missing? 

Did you install the inks in the right order and did you do the required nozzle checks to verify each color is printing correctly, as well as no clogged nozzles? Nozzle check is ground zero for identifying issues. 

• 9 months later...
On 12/13/2021 at 4:32 PM, Jamye said:

Were you able to fix this problem? I am Currently having the same issues, of course all of the inks are in the right order. I have done multiple cleanings. It prints every other color except for Red. Yellow prints in its place. 

15 hours ago, PaigesPrettyRoots said:

Were you able to fix this problem? I am Currently having the same issues, of course all of the inks are in the right order. I have done multiple cleanings. It prints every other color except for Red. Yellow prints in its place. 

all the nozzle checks show fine?