Unique DTF Printer

50 minutes ago, anum11 said:

These are just normal L1800 printers with some tweaks. If price is not over 2x price of the base printer, it may 

I'm using normal epson L1800 roll to roll now but i get feeding issues always its very difficult to load the film inside,  i have seen that people are using p600 so is it easy to load the film in p600?

I only tried once to feed roll into p600 so it was not easy for that one time for me. But when you learn settings it should be easier.

However if you have feeding issues and that is why you are buying a new printer, that white one on video might be better in that aspect.

2 hours ago, anum11 said:

I only tried once to feed roll into p600 so it was not easy for that one time for me. But when you learn settings it should be easier.

However if you have feeding issues and that is why you are buying a new printer, that white one on video might be better in that aspect.

Yes i actually do roll to roll printing ,every morning im wasting 30min to feed the media for the first time its very frustrating i think giving 2200 USD for getting rid of this problem is profitable as they have implemented all the required stuff for good dtf printing what is your opinion 

21 hours ago, Mr.Carter said:

Yes i actually do roll to roll printing ,every morning im wasting 30min to feed the media for the first time its very frustrating i think giving 2200 USD for getting rid of this problem is profitable as they have implemented all the required stuff for good dtf printing what is your opinion 

For me around 2000 USD would be okay for that price. So 2200 is also okay if i need it. You can connect it to mini shaker later if you like. So you are solving your problem and investing on future at the same time. I think it is okay, i would try to bargain a bit.

I did not use l8180 so no idea. 

Edited by anum11