Help with Epson L1800 ALL WHITE PRINTS

I need help with all white prints it's only with all white prints had L1800 for about 4 months now. When I print all white or majority white when I go to print they almost always peel. it's weird because it's not the whole print mostly edges. I cure for 2 minutes under a swing away heat press at 320 degrees then press at 300 degrees for 20 seconds medium pressure. I've also tried with 10 seconds cold peel and got the same results I'm tired of wasting film and tshirts PLEASE HELP!

36 minutes ago, Teeriffic Tees said:

I need help with all white prints it's only with all white prints had L1800 for about 4 months now. When I print all white or majority white when I go to print they almost always peel. it's weird because it's not the whole print mostly edges. I cure for 2 minutes under a swing away heat press at 320 degrees then press at 300 degrees for 20 seconds medium pressure. I've also tried with 10 seconds cold peel and got the same results I'm tired of wasting film and tshirts PLEASE HELP!

Probably need more white ink. 

• 1 month later...