EKRIP not printing at all on epson xp15000 DTF driver isssue?

Jamesd77

Hello I am having trouble with EKRIP software not printing anything at all. I have an epson xp15000 which i just finished converting all the hardware to DTF but now having software issue.

I’m also having trouble installing the ek rip driver for my printer (Epson XP 15000) which might be why 

I am running windows 10 home edition 

I followed the instructions in the Manual but it still won’t work. I disabled the driver signature enforcement like it said to do and have downloaded the EKRIP driver for xp15000 from the demo section on the website. also tried putting the pc in test mode to load unsigned drivers. I choose add printer and select driver and all that. choose have disk and search for the file you gave me but it says “the folder you specified doesn’t contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with windows for x64-based systems."

when the printer is plugged in and auto-selects epson driver (Epson ESC/P-R V4 Class Driver) this will allow me to print out regular pictures just fine but when I try and print on EKRIP I press the print button it loads and says complete but then it never ends up going to the printer.

I will attach screenshots as well 
any suggestions to get them to communicate would be appreciated!

InkedScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 11.50.21 AM_LI.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.02.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.03.05 PM.png

On 10/14/2021 at 1:22 PM, Jamesd77 said:

Hello I am having trouble with EKRIP software not printing anything at all. I have an epson xp15000 which i just finished converting all the hardware to DTF but now having software issue.

I’m also having trouble installing the ek rip driver for my printer (Epson XP 15000) which might be why 

I am running windows 10 home edition 

I followed the instructions in the Manual but it still won’t work. I disabled the driver signature enforcement like it said to do and have downloaded the EKRIP driver for xp15000 from the demo section on the website. also tried putting the pc in test mode to load unsigned drivers. I choose add printer and select driver and all that. choose have disk and search for the file you gave me but it says “the folder you specified doesn’t contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with windows for x64-based systems."

when the printer is plugged in and auto-selects epson driver (Epson ESC/P-R V4 Class Driver) this will allow me to print out regular pictures just fine but when I try and print on EKRIP I press the print button it loads and says complete but then it never ends up going to the printer.

I will attach screenshots as well 
any suggestions to get them to communicate would be appreciated!

InkedScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 11.50.21 AM_LI.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.02.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.03.05 PM.png

Please help!!! This is the part that I can’t get past for setup. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 8:03 PM, johnson4 said:

To install the driver you need to boot your pc into disable driver signature mode, then install the driver. 

I did! It keeps telling me: The folder you specified doesn’t contain a compatible driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x74-based systems. 

46 minutes ago, bflanagan said:

I did! It keeps telling me: The folder you specified doesn’t contain a compatible driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x74-based systems. 

Yea, I don’t know, never ran into the issue.  Hopefully your working with windows 10 or older. Contact EKprint, or the person you bought it from. They’ll help. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, johnson4 said:

Yea, I don’t know, never ran into the issue.  Hopefully your working with windows 10 or older. Contact EKprint, or the person you bought it from. They’ll help. 

I'm also having this issue and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. EkPrint sends the info and nothing from the printer. But I can still print regular paper from word or something. I'm not sure of I'm installing the driver for the printer correctly. I also can't find the area the OP mentioned to move the unzipped files over to.  Any help would be appreciated.