Has anyone here bought one the the Sublistar DTG Printers (www.subli-star.com)

We are about to pull the trigger on purchasing a Sublistar printer, just doing a bit of final due diligence first before we pull the trigger. Has anyone here bought one? Is there anything we should be made aware of before going ahead? anything you don't like about the machine etc?? any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Don’t really know I’ve never used them. One big issue I see is the curing oven looks like it vents into the open room, without an exhaust? 
It’s also weird a price isn’t listed. 

DTFsuperstore.com has them as well, I would trust them over this website anyday. 

Also looks like they are based in CN, you can probably find better deals on aliexpress if you want to deal with importing/exporting depending on your location. 

if your in the US check out the website I mentioned. If not, order directly from China with purchase protection. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 7:27 PM, johnson4 said:

Don’t really know I’ve never used them. One big issue I see is the curing oven looks like it vents into the open room, without an exhaust? 
It’s also weird a price isn’t listed. 

DTFsuperstore.com has them as well, I would trust them over this website anyday. 

Well actually they are not that bad they are just normal shakers and they also has exhaust look https://youtu.be/t0iaoGD2EA4

38 minutes ago, Mr.Carter said:

Walking?

Yea, The take-up roll, They accidently showed the film going well over the edge of the machine and quickly aimed the camera upwards. So when the film should go on the tube, it instead "walks" left and right making the film crooked/crinkled etc and causes issues.

It's an issue on all the machines I've seen. Simple guides would easily fix the issue. 

On 10/29/2021 at 10:21 PM, johnson4 said:

Yea, The take-up roll, They accidently showed the film going well over the edge of the machine and quickly aimed the camera upwards. So when the film should go on the tube, it instead "walks" left and right making the film crooked/crinkled etc and causes issues.

It's an issue on all the machines I've seen. Simple guides would easily fix the issue. 

They actually not properly winded due to loose tension but i have never seen any kind of issue in mine due to that

2 hours ago, Mr.Carter said:

They actually not properly winded due to loose tension but i have never seen any kind of issue in mine due to that

Its just naturally occurring on all of mine, with quite a bit of tension. I think it’s natural for them to go side to side, given the uneven surface. It seems to take several revolutions for 1-2mm side to side, which progressively gets worse. Kind of the same reason the printer has a guide. Just crazy to see that on a high end unit. 

On 10/31/2021 at 12:44 AM, johnson4 said:

Its just naturally occurring on all of mine, with quite a bit of tension. I think it’s natural for them to go side to side, given the uneven surface. It seems to take several revolutions for 1-2mm side to side, which progressively gets worse. Kind of the same reason the printer has a guide. Just crazy to see that on a high end unit. 

Mmmmm

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, Frilly frolics said:

I have mini pro max and have went through 6 heads and 2 headbaord and only made 30 prints 

Hi where did you buy the printer? I had the same problems wit headboards and printheads.