DTF ink precipitated in printhead! Plz help

Hi, 

I flushed the printhead with some wrong cleaner and the printhead is hard clogged now. The cleaner smells like a mixture of carbolic acid and non water based solvent e.g. carbon tetra chloride or spirit. Attached are the pics and a video of what actually happened. I am trying to dissolve the precipitate in some other chemicals but dont have an idea how will they affect the printhead from inside, Anyone plz help me

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 11.55.15 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 11.55.15 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 11.55.16 AM.jpeg

I don’t really understand. This printhead isn’t going to work anymore, they are like $60 overseas, just use a good  cleaner next time and take proper care of your equipment so your printheads don’t clog. I’ve left them sit for months wetcapped and they turn out fine usually. 

a good cleaner will dissolve the dried ink/ coagulated ink. Once it’s taken apart that far, unless you have some serious skills and proper adhesives, it’s just a waste of time. Replacing the manifold is one thing, dissembling a sealed printhead is another. I doubt anyone here would have information to help you with it if you are serious, if they did, they’d be rich offering printhead repairs on $1,000-$2,000 printheads. Good luck though!

3137DC5A-D891-46D0-81DA-8BD1DA625FF6.jpeg

Edited by johnson4