davekk Posted August 18, 2021 Share Posted August 18, 2021 DTF Powder is thermoplastic polyurethane and what I read it is toxic when exposed to fire. To my reasoning it could be toxic when heated. Anyone using mask or some other precautions when curing? I just bumped into a company which sells their oven with a possibility to attach a chimney because of this issue. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.