printing but getting blank pages after multiple head cleanings and flushing the nozzles..

help please, i had horrible prints to begin with and realized my magenta nozzle was completely clogged.... i finally managed to unclogg it after flushing the lines and i let my head sit on top of a papertowel with some windex for about an hour and things started going good.... printed and half way through the print my printer just powered off.... it done that every time i tried to print so i unplugged it deleted the drivers reinstalled them and restarted everything and now the printer doesnt power off it goes through the entire print process but the page is blank, have had a few pages with some ink streaks but not any signs of printing an image? is my printhead damaged or is there a solution....

48 minutes ago, toniainsc said:

help please, i had horrible prints to begin with and realized my magenta nozzle was completely clogged.... i finally managed to unclogg it after flushing the lines and i let my head sit on top of a papertowel with some windex for about an hour and things started going good.... printed and half way through the print my printer just powered off.... it done that every time i tried to print so i unplugged it deleted the drivers reinstalled them and restarted everything and now the printer doesnt power off it goes through the entire print process but the page is blank, have had a few pages with some ink streaks but not any signs of printing an image? is my printhead damaged or is there a solution....

Did you leave the air vents open on the carts? 

17 hours ago, johnson4 said:

Did you leave the air vents open on the carts? 

yes i even took the other ones out incase perhaps an air bubble was in the carts to possibly help flush it out, still nothing... i just took the printhead off and have it soaking... i flushed the nozzles and i do have a couple that are being stubborn and wont spray freely when i flush them i hope this is the problem but it seems the other colors would still work and print something.

how can i tell if the printhead has gone bad, i was getting good prints just before it started powering off and then when i reinstalled drivers it fixed that but then pages were blank.

16 minutes ago, toniainsc said:

yes i even took the other ones out incase perhaps an air bubble was in the carts to possibly help flush it out, still nothing... i just took the printhead off and have it soaking... i flushed the nozzles and i do have a couple that are being stubborn and wont spray freely when i flush them i hope this is the problem but it seems the other colors would still work and print something.

how can i tell if the printhead has gone bad, i was getting good prints just before it started powering off and then when i reinstalled drivers it fixed that but then pages were blank.

I doubt the drivers had anything to do with it, It kind of sounds like you have an ink flow problem, except it wouldn't do it on ALL the colors  at once( unless it's the P600/P800 and the air pump assy went bad/came unhooked), So I'm not real sure. I've never had all my channels/nozzles go out before except the one time my ink pump failed on the p600.

Good luck though!

Edited by johnson4

18 hours ago, anum11 said:

You wet your printhead and/or printhead cables and you plugged your printer as wet. Possibly you need both new mainboard and printhead. Basicly a New printer.

thats what i was afraid of.... i went ahead and ordered another 

2 hours ago, toniainsc said:

thats what i was afraid of.... i went ahead and ordered another 

Windex is a terrible cleaning solution by the way, the ammonia is the key ingredient for cleaning, the other aspects will dry out your head and cause clogging, since it's main purpose is to evaporate quickly. 

Cleaning solution will contain things like Vegetable glycerin, keeps it wet and keeps it form drying out, mixed with the cleaning solution to clear out the ink. 

Edited by johnson4