Epson XP-15000 Setup

7 hours ago, JTS said:

On a side note, this thing prints full page pics in about 6 seconds.

It’s going to depend on the resolution and overall required settings. It might end up being faster than I thought though. The p400 on 1440x1440 resolution does about 2” a minute, or 35 prints an hour in roll mode. 

andy has the cheapest/best stuff around. Right now he’s out of the medium powder I use, but I’m sure what he does have will be fine. As for the film,  I generally use the 11 3/4 for sheet mode, but I’m coming over from DTG, where that’s the same size my platen was. 

the ink has never given me a problem, and again, about the cheapest you can find anywhere if you buy by the liter. I’ve ran several bottles already without an issue. 

His ink also sells quite a bit, so it’s probably good to order a bit more than you need so you have it when you need it, so it’s probably worth ordering the larger bottle. 

Being the best and best priced supplier around, major peak periods for the industry is going to make it hard to keep stuff on hand, so I always keep a little extra. Good side is it usually ships same/next day. 

good luck, in case you didn’t know, it’s

Www.DTFsuperstore.com

Ya, I originally downloaded the firmware on the front page, them made the mistake of following the instructions...

I understand it's not going to print DTF pretty slow, but in terms of printing pictures as a regular printer, it's fast, even at high res.

Edited by JTS
14 hours ago, JTS said:

Ya, I originally downloaded the firmware on the front page, them made the mistake of following the instructions...

I understand it's not going to print DTF pretty slow, but in terms of printing pictures as a regular printer, it's fast, even at high res.

That’s good to know.  

I just bought 15 sets of carts for the 15000, it was $150 for 15 sets, will be here Saturday or Monday, at $10 a set. The ciss is about $35 with shipping but I didn’t buy any of those. 

just an FYI, the ones without chips are like $5–$8 a set with slow shipping.