Hi everyone, 

I am new to the dtf printing world. I just bought a epson p600 and have installed my CADlink Digital Factory Apparel software and have made my first print. My print came out completely red and I am not sure why. Any thoughts on where I can start to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, stinnie1222 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am new to the dtf printing world. I just bought a epson p600 and have installed my CADlink Digital Factory Apparel software and have made my first print. My print came out completely red and I am not sure why. Any thoughts on where I can start to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

How is your nozzle check? 

This feels like a very noob question, but I feel like I am missing queue profiles or something. When I try to select a queue all I ahve available is...

black opaque

black rasterized

black rasterized with holes or stripes

color opaque

color rasterized

color rasterized with holes or stripes

all of the read 1440 x 720.

In the manual for the Digital Factory apparel it states "Send to Digital Factory with underbase" when printing from photoshop, I do not have this option.

Any ideas what could be wrong or if I am missing something?

I wish I could help, but if your nozzles are fine, then it is probably in the software side somehow. I’m not familiar with the program you are using, I’ve been using EKprint. Sometimes new users don’t get the ink primed properly, or other various things with the ink that may have caused it. 
since that is fine, I have no idea. If your on the Facebook group, I’m sure quite a bit of people would be more than ready to help you that have experience with it.