Epson L800, L805 flatbed UV Printer

Mr.Carter

On 21/3/2021 at 03.56, Mr.Carter said:

Kawan, saya telah mengembangkan emulator untuk printer epson L800,L805, sebagian besar model bekerja secara langsung untuk printer uv/dtg, sangat sedikit modifikasi yang diperlukan karena mereka memiliki motor terpisah untuk semua tugas, kami hanya perlu meniru PE, tetapi epson l805,l800 memiliki motor tunggal yang menggerakkan APG,PE,PW,PAPER_FEED,CLEANING_PUMP,HEAD_LOCKING

Dan untuk membuatnya menjadi flatbed kita harus melepas/memotong batang Paperfeed yang digunakan untuk menerjemahkan gerakan ke APG,CLEANING_PUMP, HEAD_LOCKING

Dan itu membuatnya sulit untuk mengubahnya menjadi flatbed tetapi sekarang mungkin ...

pf-encoder akan terpisah dan arduino akan memberikan semua sinyal sensor ke epson,

Juga untuk HEAD_LOCKING ada servo liver yang akan mengunci print head dan membuka/menutup sama seperti hati unit capping membuka/menutup 

Jika Ada yang tertarik saya akan memberikannya secara gratis (hanya untuk penggunaan non komersial) karena akan berguna bagi seseorang untuk membangun flatbed epson L805,L800 mereka sendiri 

Can you send with me : fajarhutomo0@gmail.com

Hello @8308MrCarter I believe you are the person im looking for, i have an A4 l805 uv printer i bought, and unfortunately short circuited the main board. i just bought the replacement ce86 main board, but i cant get the printhead to move and may not have rewired it to board correctly. f you wouldnt mind sharing your knowledge with me and any wiring diagrams etc so i can get it working once again i would be very greatful. I also understand that your time and effort are not free and ill compensate you the requested amount as well. here is my email address to let me know where to send my contribution to you and you can bless me with the files. thank you once again for your efforts and i appreciate you! 

rohaddaughgs@gmail.com

Edited by rohaddaughgs

On 10/23/2022 at 8:11 PM, rohaddaughgs said:

Hello @8308MrCarter I believe you are the person im looking for, i have an A4 l805 uv printer i bought, and unfortunately short circuited the main board. i just bought the replacement ce86 main board, but i cant get the printhead to move and may not have rewired it to board correctly. f you wouldnt mind sharing your knowledge with me and any wiring diagrams etc so i can get it working once again i would be very greatful. I also understand that your time and effort are not free and ill compensate you the requested amount as well. here is my email address to let me know where to send my contribution to you and you can bless me with the files. thank you once again for your efforts and i appreciate you! 

rohaddaughgs@gmail.com

The code sent already if it will help you in some way then only pay me

Edited by Mr.Carter

Guys , I have developed emulators for epson L800,L805 printer , most of models works directly for uv/dtg printer very few modifications is required because they have separate motor for all the task we just have to emulate PE, but epson l805,l800 have single motor which drives APG,PE,PW,PAPER_FEED,CLEANING_PUMP,HEAD_LOCKING

And to make it flatbed we have to remove/cut that Paperfeed rod which is used to translate movement to APG,CLEANING_PUMP, HEAD_LOCKING

And thats make it difficult to convert it into flatbed but now it is possible...

pf-encoder will be seperate and arduino will provide all the sensor signal to epson,

Also for HEAD_LOCKING there is servo liver which will lock print head and open/close same as capping unit's liver opens/closes 

If Anyone is interested i will provide it for free(only for non commercial use) as it will be useful for someone to buit their own epson L805,L800 flatbed 

Sir, I need this please can you mail me on ammar.mohd77@gmail.com in this email

Добрый день! Много лет работаю над уф принтером на базе Epson L800, R290, P50. Есть много нароботок, но ни как не могу побороть APG датчик. Не могли бы вы помочь мне с написанием кода. Или хотя бы подсказать каким образом у вас включается этот датчик: по таймеру, тоесть на милиссах или каким то другим способом. Сразу хочу сказать, что это не комерческий проект, это мое хоби, которое помогает мне развиваться. Зарание спасибо!!!

5 hours ago, MVS said:

Добрый день! Много лет работаю над уф принтером на базе Epson L800, R290, P50. Есть много нароботок, но ни как не могу побороть APG датчик. Не могли бы вы помочь мне с написанием кода. Или хотя бы подсказать каким образом у вас включается этот датчик: по таймеру, тоесть на милиссах или каким то другим способом. Сразу хочу сказать, что это не комерческий проект, это мое хоби, которое помогает мне развиваться. Зарание спасибо!!!

melnickii_v@mail.ru

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2022 at 11:31 AM, Mr.Carter said:

So if anyone want to convert XP-15000 to industrial roll to roll machine same as xp600 chinese printer i have conversion kit available(currently only for USA)

what you will get

1.Controll board to emulate all the sensor

2.pump assembly for ACSAP autoclean system after each print to get very accurate prints everytime

3.touch screen controll display

4.smps 12v to power the board

Features of Controll board

1.auto ink reset(chipless firmware is required) printer will not show your carts runout after few print which is the bug of chipless firmware 

2.supports roll and sheets as well just need to change mode from display 

3.can do headclean when the roll is loaded inside the printer it will not eject it out

4.12v port for auto roll unwinding and sensor

5.cut media feature for roll printing 

6.load media feature to load the sheet inside

7.foward backward buttons on display to move media forward or backwards 

8.setting can be adjusted from display like cut distance , move speed etc. To align it with your setup

9.timer 12v port for white ink stirrer motor

How to install 

Installation is very easy remove the side lead of printer so you can access motherboard connectors just remove the original cables and plug cables coming out from control board

Price 300$

250ml Bulk in system with wims addon +150$

On 11/3/2022 at 11:44 PM, amarbinjilani said:

Guys , I have developed emulators for epson L800,L805 printer , most of models works directly for uv/dtg printer very few modifications is required because they have separate motor for all the task we just have to emulate PE, but epson l805,l800 have single motor which drives APG,PE,PW,PAPER_FEED,CLEANING_PUMP,HEAD_LOCKING

And to make it flatbed we have to remove/cut that Paperfeed rod which is used to translate movement to APG,CLEANING_PUMP, HEAD_LOCKING

And thats make it difficult to convert it into flatbed but now it is possible...

pf-encoder will be seperate and arduino will provide all the sensor signal to epson,

Also for HEAD_LOCKING there is servo liver which will lock print head and open/close same as capping unit's liver opens/closes 

If Anyone is interested i will provide it for free(only for non commercial use) as it will be useful for someone to buit their own epson L805,L800 flatbed 

Sir, I need this please can you mail me on ammar.mohd77@gmail.com in this email

Can you send me this file? 

My Email:rohitbajare5853@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 2:26 AM, Mr.Carter said:

could you send me pland and details on building the emulators mentioned -thans. Paul   Pgdsouza@gmail.com

On 3/20/2021 at 10:56 PM, Mr.Carter said:

• 2 weeks later...