Epson L800, L805 flatbed UV Printer

Mr.Carter

23 minutes ago, tangkibot said:

If you cut rod, printer cant cleaning.

How about cleaning???

Yess

You can connect separate pump for cleaning, system automatically turn on the pump when you give the cleaning 

Edited by Mr.Carter

Hello Mr. Carter

I am looking to adapt an Epson P600. I would even send the printer to you to modify it. It is for printing on adhesive tags from a roll. Do you have parts for the UV ink conversion? It is definitely for a commercial application. What do you think it would cost to alter an existing one?

1 hour ago, myearwood said:

Hello Mr. Carter

I am looking to adapt an Epson P600. I would even send the printer to you to modify it. It is for printing on adhesive tags from a roll. Do you have parts for the UV ink conversion? It is definitely for a commercial application. What do you think it would cost to alter an existing one?

The Chinese roll to roll uv printer is already available in the market i will suggest you to go with that insted of playing with p600 ofcourse it is possible to convert p600 into roll to roll uv but if machine is already available in the market why to play with it?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mr.Carter said:

The Chinese roll to roll uv printer is already available in the market i will suggest you to go with that insted of playing with p600 ofcourse it is possible to convert p600 into roll to roll uv but if machine is already available in the market why to play with it?

We have tag printers that use a thermal head with a single color film to print tags. It's about a foot wide. Most of the UV roll printers seem to be multiple feet wide. The p600 has a roller attachment and can print a variety of card stock. Honestly we don't even need the p600 as it is wider than anything we print now. I have modified one along the lines of the DTG units on this site and I even have a spare. If an Epson Expression Photo XP-8700 can be made into UV, that might be a very good option, but I don't want to invest the time to invent new parts.

38 minutes ago, myearwood said:

We have tag printers that use a thermal head with a single color film to print tags. It's about a foot wide. Most of the UV roll printers seem to be multiple feet wide. The p600 has a roller attachment and can print a variety of card stock. Honestly we don't even need the p600 as it is wider than anything we print now. I have modified one along the lines of the DTG units on this site and I even have a spare. If an Epson Expression Photo XP-8700 can be made into UV, that might be a very good option, but I don't want to invest the time to invent new parts.

Even if they are multiple feet wide they can also support 12inch media , but still if you want a cheaper solution you can message me personally 

On 7/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, Mr.Carter said:

Even if they are multiple feet wide they can also support 12inch media , but still if you want a cheaper solution you can message me personally 

I thank you for offering a personal chat. I sent the information I have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 2:26 AM, Mr.Carter said:

Guys , I have developed emulators for epson L800,L805 printer , most of models works directly for uv/dtg printer very few modifications is required because they have separate motor for all the task we just have to emulate PE, but epson l805,l800 have single motor which drives APG,PE,PW,PAPER_FEED,CLEANING_PUMP,HEAD_LOCKING

And to make it flatbed we have to remove/cut that Paperfeed rod which is used to translate movement to APG,CLEANING_PUMP, HEAD_LOCKING

And thats make it difficult to convert it into flatbed but now it is possible...

pf-encoder will be seperate and arduino will provide all the sensor signal to epson,

Also for HEAD_LOCKING there is servo liver which will lock print head and open/close same as capping unit's liver opens/closes 

If Anyone is interested i will provide it for free(only for non commercial use) as it will be useful for someone to buit their own epson L805,L800 flatbed 

Sir, I need this please can you mail me on virnishit1996@gmail.com in this email