Epson L800, L805 flatbed UV Printer

Mr.Carter

5 hours ago, josualo said:

hello, 
Thank you for your contribution, could you send it to me jgnune@hotmail.es.
I was currently modifying an epson r265 with uv light and dampers, it is working with paper but, I wanted to put it with a flat bed and I think it is the same base as the l805 that I have for sublimation.

Sent

On 16/10/2021 at 7:23, Mr.Carter said:

Enviado

Thanks, I'm trying to find the wiring diagram for the l800 / l805 board.
To know which pins they correspond to, the connections but I cannot find it, for example from cn8 2 and 4, since I want to mount it on an r265 of which I do have an electrical diagram.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:25 AM, josualo said:

Thanks, I'm trying to find the wiring diagram for the l800 / l805 board.
To know which pins they correspond to, the connections but I cannot find it, for example from cn8 2 and 4, since I want to mount it on an r265 of which I do have an electrical diagram.

I have never used r265 you have to find it by yourself the diagram which i have sent to you is of l805

• 5 weeks later...

Encoder wheel is mounted separately not connected with printer,  when you disconnect the paper feeding shaft , you indirectly disconnect epson original pump as the feed shaft rotate it so this is external pump which will turn on and off automatic when you will give head cleaning or power cleaning from adjustment program

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...