Epson L800, L805 flatbed UV Printer

Mr.Carter

On 3/21/2021 at 3:56 AM, Mr.Carter said:

Guys , I have developed emulators for epson L800,L805 printer , most of models works directly for uv/dtg printer very few modifications is required because they have separate motor for all the task we just have to emulate PE, but epson l805,l800 have single motor which drives APG,PE,PW,PAPER_FEED,CLEANING_PUMP,HEAD_LOCKING

And to make it flatbed we have to remove/cut that Paperfeed rod which is used to translate movement to APG,CLEANING_PUMP, HEAD_LOCKING

And thats make it difficult to convert it into flatbed but now it is possible...

pf-encoder will be seperate and arduino will provide all the sensor signal to epson,

Also for HEAD_LOCKING there is servo liver which will lock print head and open/close same as capping unit's liver opens/closes 

If Anyone is interested i will provide it for free(only for non commercial use) as it will be useful for someone to buit their own epson L805,L800 flatbed 

Sir,please send me to : comradevn7@gmail.com. Thanks alot

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Toma996 said:

I didnt fuly understand the code. 

Could you tell me if the pw sensors checks the side of the paper or just the begining? 

Do i need to know both the paper position and head position to emulete pw? 

I am making my own printer and its nearly done, i can print on low res then it does not check pw 

It checks the position of paper to start printing from the edge you can remove sensor from bottom of the head carriage and emulate it as the images and diagram shows which i have sent to you

Edited by Mr.Carter

• 2 weeks later...

hello, 
Thank you for your contribution, could you send it to me jgnune@hotmail.es.
I was currently modifying an epson r265 with uv light and dampers, it is working with paper but, I wanted to put it with a flat bed and I think it is the same base as the l805 that I have for sublimation.