P400 and AcroRip

Hey everyone! I'm new to DTF and have a new P400 I've converted for DTF. I have a couple questions and have searched to find answers with no luck. I saw I set the printer to the R2000, but have the following questions:

1) Which order do I put the inks

2) What settings do I set within AcroRip

I appreciate anyone's help and response!

Edited by RoyalCask

10 hours ago, RoyalCask said:

Hey everyone! I'm new to DTF and have a new P400 I've converted for DTF. I have a couple questions and have searched to find answers with no luck. I saw I set the printer to the R2000, but have the following questions:

1) Which order do I put the inks

2) What settings do I set within AcroRip

I appreciate anyone's help and response!

If you look around on YouTube plenty of acro tutorials exist, this would give you both answers. Acro 9 needs the ink in a “ selectable pre selected order” acro 10 doesn’t and you can put them in any order you wish. 

1 hour ago, johnson4 said:

If you look around on YouTube plenty of acro tutorials exist, this would give you both answers. Acro 9 needs the ink in a “ selectable pre selected order” acro 10 doesn’t and you can put them in any order you wish. 

I've looked a lot on YouTube, as well as all over the web, and haven't found anything for the P400.

2 hours ago, johnson4 said:

I ended up figuring it out myself, but it's laying down wayyyy too much ink?