sublisplash sublimation inks for Epson P600 and P7750 use white (clear reveal ink) VividChemicals.com

THERE IS SUBLIMATION INK AND DRIVERS FOR THE ECOTANK EPSON 7750 THE PRINTER IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN STOCK. I HAD NO IDEA THAT I WAS THINKING ET-7700 WOULD SUFFICE - I THOUGHT OH WELL ---  THERE IS ONLY A DIFFERENCE IN PAPER SIZE.  HOWEVER-- VIVIDCHEMICAL.COM (JAMIE) SAYS THEY MAKE A DRIVER THAT HAS THE ICC PROFILE AND TELLS THE 7750 EPSON WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR "REVEAL CLEAR WHITE - SUBLISPLASH INK" .  THE DRIVER / DONGLE DOESN'T WORK WITH THE EPSON 7700.  I WONDERED IF I PURCHASED -- ACRORIP 9.0.3. THE ACRORIP SOFTWARE HAVE THE ICC PROFILE INFO & DRIVER BACKGROUND TO USE AS A WORK - AROUND FOR THE WHITE SUBLISPLASH INK???????? WOULD THE DRIVERS & ICC PROFILE BE ABLE TO TELL A ET7700 HOW TO USE THE WHITE INK????? THIS  IS A INK CALLED SUBLISPLASH. MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY SOLD BY SEVERAL UNITED STATES SELLERS.  CAN ACRORIP TELL A ET (ECO TANK) EPSON - Expression Premium EcoTank ET-7700 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer - Black (JUST PURCHASED NOT FILLED) HAS FIVE INK TANKS AND I NEED A DRIVER WITH ICC PROFILE THAT CAN TELL A ET-7700 HOW TO USE THE WHITE INK CAN ANYONE MAKE A SUGGESTION.  I WANTED TO AVOID (AS  A NEWBIE T-SHIRT HOME BASED) WEEDING I HATE WEEDING. SO THE USE OF A WHITE INK LIKE SUBLISPLASH WOULD BE AN EMENSE HELP BUT THE FACT I BOUGHT A PRINTER THAT THE ICC PROFILE THEY DON'T SUPPLY THE DRIVER. IS KILLINGME. CONTACT ME IF ANYONE IS EXPERT  IN THIS TEXT ME 917-213-0118 OR MESSAGE 646-476-2353. THANKS HELLLLLPPP!!!

You wilm find that if it has 5 ink channels there will be a standard black and a photo black.

These usually share the same nozzles so couldn't be used with 1 black and 1 white.

Also most white inks just about get by with 2 white channels and ideally 4 so even if it was possible the result would be bad.

2 hours ago, SABRA said:

THANK YOU I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST AS A PRINTER THAT ISN'T PROHIBITIVELY EXPENSIVE AND ACRORIP ???

Rip softwares don’t support every printer. If I were you, I would find a list of supported printers by acro rip, then find all the printers within that list that would work for what you are trying to do. Then check for availability and pricing on those printers.