how often i need to print...

Hi, I'm new on the world of the DTF, I'm wondering how often I need to print to keep the ink fresh in the printhead, and get no clogged, I ask, because I'm beginning with this and usually I will just have time to print  on weekend, the rest of the week the printer will be resting, thanks for any help or advice.

4 hours ago, gmda74 said:

Hi, I'm new on the world of the DTF, I'm wondering how often I need to print to keep the ink fresh in the printhead, and get no clogged, I ask, because I'm beginning with this and usually I will just have time to print  on weekend, the rest of the week the printer will be resting, thanks for any help or advice.

This 100% varies based on your printer. The p400, one head clean and it’s fine. ( given you shake the cartridges everyday). The p600, will need an ink charge more than likely. The p800, a heavy head clean works. 

at least that’s how the p400/p800 has worked for me, the same as DTG. Be sure to shake the CMYK carts too!