Acrorip ink order

• 1 month later...

Hi, could someone send me print screen how to setup ink order in Acrorip? I used YMCKWWWWx (from left to right) and the same setting in Acrorip, it doesn't work. Some dark colours instead of white and white instead of some other colour.

Printer is P600 and Acrorip 9.0.3

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Flyview said:

Got exactly the same problem and sincerly Im getting tired of wasting ink and flushing the head, none of the settings seems to work...
Blacks prints yellow, magenta prints white and every setting I use seems wrong no matter what..

Do you have the ink cartridges in the correct ink order as required from the RIP software? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 2:46 PM, Flyview said:

Thank you very much, so I need to select the R3000 and use only that color order? I would never realize by myself that I should select another printer. Thanks.

Hi. Can I just check that changing your inks to YWWMCWWK worked for you? Mine are currently configured as YMCKWWWW but I too just can’t get it to print the correct colours. I don’t understand why you can select the correct printer (p600) and how the channels are select, but it still doesn’t work. Thanks

3 hours ago, Honey4d said:

Hi. Can I just check that changing your inks to YWWMCWWK worked for you? Mine are currently configured as YMCKWWWW but I too just can’t get it to print the correct colours. I don’t understand why you can select the correct printer (p600) and how the channels are select, but it still doesn’t work. Thanks

If you use acro rip 9, you have to load the printer to match one of the ink choices in the program, like listed above. Other programs( ek print, kothari) allow you to select each channel. 

Edited by johnson4

On 2/22/2021 at 1:58 AM, johnson4 said:

If you use acro rip 9, you have to load the printer to match one of the ink choices in the program, like listed above. Other programs( ek print, kothari) allow you to select each channel. 

Hi I to was going to configure the way you have said and for the life of me cant see why it would not work but other people have suggested that you change the printer driver to the older model R3000 I will try later on today and let you know the results. this is the how the posts on here said to it and apparently works

regards clive

20210227_012702 - Copy.jpg