Ink Settings / ink limit with AcroRip

4 hours ago, TiK80 said:

Hey,

how high have you Set the ink limits on AcroRip? 
i‘m trying with 20% ink limit cmyk and 20% wwww on the epson p800 and I think there is still a lot of ink on the film...

You could also be printing on the wrong side of the film, it should look like a little ink bubble, but not so much it's runny or anything like that. 

The p800 does lay down the ink though, I only put in 2 white ink cartridges in mine.

Edited by johnson4

On 11/14/2020 at 7:16 AM, TiK80 said:

Hey,

how high have you Set the ink limits on AcroRip? 
i‘m trying with 20% ink limit cmyk and 20% wwww on the epson p800 and I think there is still a lot of ink on the film...

P800 on Acrorip, printing on DTF roll, I use 2 white cartridges only

Settings: Low Ink Drop, 55 % Color and 60 % White, give good results to me on Dark gray cotton

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WNTED APPAREL said:

i have a P800 that is laying down a lot of ink. Can you share the best setting with Acrorip

P800 on Acrorip, printing on DTF roll, I use 2 white cartridges only

Settings: Low Ink Drop, 55 % Color and 60 % White, give good results to me on Dark gray cotton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

As far as I remember, akrorip 8.2.6 does not know how to print a color layer and a white one at the same time.

Now I'm choosing the optimal settings for the P600 myself. The printer pours a lot of white ink, due to the large print head and a large number of nozzles. What can you recommend?

To remove white channels you go to "white" section on bottom far right. There is white cannel settings. Click it and un tick unwanted ones. Also you can un tick CMYK channels there, they come ticked but not affecting anything. Telling you just in case if it confuses you.

But if you untick channels i recommend you to not put any ink in them or clean them so you would remove the chance of getting them clogged while sitting idle.

Edited by anum11