Tutorial from DIY CHANNEL

Melvin Velasquez

Hello greetings, I come to you because I know that during the investigation more than one has come across this YouTube channel that offers you the sale of a tutorial to convert your printer into GTA. Does anyone know if he is reliable? someone has bought the tutorial. I want to buy the tutorial but he asks me to deposit the money through western union, I find it hard to believe that at this point in life no one can have a PayPal account. Greetings and I look forward to your cooperation regarding this matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23.10.2020 at 22:04, Melvin Velasquez said:

Merhaba selamlar, size geliyorum çünkü soruşturma sırasında, yazıcınızı GTA'ya dönüştürmek için size bir öğretici satışını sunan bu YouTube kanalına birden fazla rastlandığını biliyorum. Güvenilir olup olmadığını bilen var mı? birisi öğreticiyi satın aldı. Öğreticiyi satın almak istiyorum ama parayı western union aracılığıyla yatırmamı istiyor, hayatın bu noktasında kimsenin PayPal hesabına sahip olamayacağına inanmakta zorlanıyorum. Selamlar ve bu konudaki işbirliğinizi dört gözle bekliyoruz.

I use her products, it provides very good support.

a very reliable seller closely follows all their cargo

24/7 support until the printer works

I'm doing it on behalf of its sales in Turkey