What's DTF?

4 hours ago, CChase said:

Awesome thanks again! I know I will. If I didnt stumble upon this forum I would have bought an icolor 550. I was ready to pull the trigger after tons of research and this seems like way better quality for a fraction of the price. 

Oh yes, be happy you did. Either one will have a learning curve, but toner transfers are plain out trash in my opinion( not for professional use).  The cracking and expensive dark materials ( don’t forget how hard it is to get that dark to stick). And overall quality is poor in comparison. I hate vinyl, ( and so do my customers) and I would rather use that than toner transfers again after seeing them on a customer a few weeks later. 

DTF is easily one of the top 3 methods in my opinion. 

On 12/4/2020 at 11:57 PM, johnson4 said:

Oh yes, be happy you did. Either one will have a learning curve, but toner transfers are plain out trash in my opinion( not for professional use).  The cracking and expensive dark materials ( don’t forget how hard it is to get that dark to stick). And overall quality is poor in comparison. I hate vinyl, ( and so do my customers) and I would rather use that than toner transfers again after seeing them on a customer a few weeks later. 

DTF is easily one of the top 3 methods in my opinion. 

I'm definitely glad to hear this. I wouldn't of been happy spending all that money for bad quality and then find out about DTF. Glad I waited!!