How to convert an Epson printer to (DTF) Direct to Film Printer

56 minutes ago, Joker said:

Sure it is what you need to know? 

Happy to help if I can. 

I haven't started taking my rollers out but where do I connect the hose for the waste bottle and what brand tanks did you use? In sure I'll have more questions but I just needed those before I started. Thanks again

15 minutes ago, MikeMason said:

I haven't started taking my rollers out but where do I connect the hose for the waste bottle and what brand tanks did you use? In sure I'll have more questions but I just needed those before I started. Thanks again

About the rollers it depends if you just take them direct through the top or you just take the printer appart, you got to be becarefull about the the plataform where the the rollers stand, because if you use to much pressure than your designs come with stripes because of the plataform, I advise you to leave the ones on the side because when you print big designs you won't be abble to print the full paper because you'll have to leave some space because you won't have any rollers at the front, about the waste tank I just bout a reset chip and I'm using the same over and over just fill them with some cotton or paper to dump the ink 

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

About the rollers it depends if you just take them direct through the top or you just take the printer appart, you got to be becarefull about the the plataform where the the rollers stand, because if you use to much pressure than your designs come with stripes because of the plataform, I advise you to leave the ones on the side because when you print big designs you won't be abble to print the full paper because you'll have to leave some space because you won't have any rollers at the front, about the waste tank I just bout a reset chip and I'm using the same over and over just fill them with some cotton or paper to dump the ink 

Where'd you get your reset chip?

5 minutes ago, Joker said:

You have a chip at the waste tanke, you have to buy a chip reseter and you just press it against the chip until comes green and that's it

But if you already made your printer Chipless you don't need one just change it once is full

4 minutes ago, Joker said:

But if you already made your printer Chipless you don't need one just change it once is full

Ok cool. I'm actually about to start converting it now. I wanted make sure it was able to be done with th XP15000 first. By the way thanks. You're saving me a couple $$$ and a roadtrip today to go buy a wf1100 that needs maintenance.

27 minutes ago, MikeMason said:

Ok cool. I'm actually about to start converting it now. I wanted make sure it was able to be done with th XP15000 first. By the way thanks. You're saving me a couple $$$ and a roadtrip today to go buy a wf1100 that needs maintenance.

Sure. Always  you need help just ask. 

1 hour ago, MikeMason said:

Hey whats up Joker, where did you put your white ink for your XP15000 DTF?

You can put it in any slot, if your using ekprint :)

CMYKWW is what I use, but it doesn't matter. All the nozzles are parallel to each other.