How to convert an Epson printer to (DTF) Direct to Film Printer

Printfab says CMYK only from what I see. 

Ekprint is worth the money and works great. They offer a demo, you could print with. It has a small watermark on the printout though. They support the 15000. Chipless is available for the printer, which I’d recommend over reset carts.

you could also email some suppliers of acro10 and ask if it will be supported. 

it will print slower, it only has 90 nozzles per channel compared to most others at 180.

Edited by johnson4

14 hours ago, johnson4 said:

Ekprint is worth the money and works great. They offer a demo, you could print with. It has a small watermark on the printout though. They support the 15000. Chipless is available for the printer, which I’d recommend over reset carts.

it will print slower, it only has 90 nozzles per channel compared to most others at 180.

Hi J thanks for the heads up, but I'm using a Mac and I think EK ist windows only, or? 

4 hours ago, Joker said:

Hi J thanks for the heads up, but I'm using a Mac and I think EK ist windows only, or? 

19 hours ago, johnson4 said:

Can you tell me from where did you bought the EKprint? 

It's because I'm from Europe and I would like to download it if possible. 

7 hours ago, Joker said:

I’m not sure if it’s for windows only, I know you should probably have a dedicated PC for it though. I didn’t at first, and it was a mistake. Now I run 3 different PCs. You can pick up a used windows machine for like $50-$100 or try a apples boot camp to dual boot your system if you are interested in that. 

it’s an investment for sure, but once you buy what you need or make it work, you’ll have all the tools needed to make transfers.  

I will say the hardest part is selling them though, not making them. 

good luck and I hope you figure out which option you want to go with.

Edited by johnson4

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Can you tell me from where did you bought the EKprint? 

It's because I'm from Europe and I would like to download it if possible. 

I purchased mine directly from Eukon Digital years ago. it doesn’t look like Andy carries the 15000 version. You can google their website and email them for a demo. 

same for the Chipless, www.Chiplesssolutions.com

Edited by johnson4

13 minutes ago, johnson4 said:

I purchased mine directly from Eukon Digital years ago. it doesn’t look like Andy carries the 15000 version. You can google their website and email them for a demo. 

same for the Chipless, www.Chiplesssolutions.com

I was at their website and there is no option to buy the product is there anything I'm doing wrong? 

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

I was at their website and there is no option to buy the product is there anything I'm doing wrong? 

"For more Information about the product, please send your inquiry to info@eukondigital.com.

To order a demo version of EKPrint Studio, please specify which model your DTG printer is based on (R1900, TDozer, etc.).

·  Supports C88/WF7010/1100/T60/P50/R230/R800/L805/L1800/R1290/R1390/R1400/XP15000/R1800/R1900/P400/P600/P800 based DTG printers

· Supports R2000/R2100/R2200/R2400/R2880/R3000/R3800/R3880/R4800/R4880/R4900/R4910/R7600/R7800/R7880/R9600/R9800/R9880 based DTG printers

To contact us:

"

Sometimes they reply right away, sometimes it takes some time. Overall, If I were you I would try a demo first, since the software isn't cheap. However, From what I can see, it's about the only option for the 15000 series.

If you end up purchasing it, it's Paid via PayPal's payment processing Via an invoice. 

Edited by johnson4

1 minute ago, johnson4 said:

"For more Information about the product, please send your inquiry to info@eukondigital.com.

To order a demo version of EKPrint Studio, please specify which model your DTG printer is based on (R1900, TDozer, etc.).

·  Supports C88/WF7010/1100/T60/P50/R230/R800/L805/L1800/R1290/R1390/R1400/XP15000/R1800/R1900/P400/P600/P800 based DTG printers

· Supports R2000/R2100/R2200/R2400/R2880/R3000/R3800/R3880/R4800/R4880/R4900/R4910/R7600/R7800/R7880/R9600/R9800/R9880 based DTG printers

To contact us:

"

Há OK so I just drop them a email and I can buy the email? 

Cool thanks for the help and sorry for the dumb questions. 

And thanks a lot for your help like always it did help loads

1 minute ago, johnson4 said:

Sometimes they reply right away, sometimes it takes some time. Overall, If I were you I would try a demo first, since the software isn't cheap. However, From what I can see, it's about the only option for the 15000 series.

If you end up purchasing it, it's Paid via PayPal's payment processing Via an invoice. 

I already send them an email thanks let's see what they said

21 minutes ago, Joker said:

Há OK so I just drop them a email and I can buy the email? 

Cool thanks for the help and sorry for the dumb questions. 

And thanks a lot for your help like always it did help loads

No Worries, It's not a dumb question. Even if it was, we all ask em'. 

I remember the first time I went to buy it, I thought it was sketchy. Like, Oh, well this isn't right. 

Nope, it is, and it's legit. 

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, johnson4 said:

I remember the first time I went to buy it, I thought it was sketchy. Like, Oh, well this isn't right. 

Good luck!

Thanks again 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 5:40 PM, johnson4 said:

Good luck!

Hi J, I just bought EK print studio but Im having troubles installing it 

For some reason the program is not detecting my printer, maybe you know what's wrong, or did already happened to you? 

5 hours ago, Joker said:

Hi J, I just bought EK print studio but Im having troubles installing it 

For some reason the program is not detecting my printer, maybe you know what's wrong, or did already happened to you? 

So the program installed correctly, your just not able to select the printer? It’s in a drop down menu at the top. If it’s not, it’s not installed in your computer. 

2 hours ago, johnson4 said:

So the program installed correctly, your just not able to select the printer? It’s in a drop down menu at the top. If it’s not, it’s not installed in your computer. 

Hi J, thanks for the response I have sorted this issue but now the printer is just printing with the paper feed underneath and not with the rear feed. I'll find one solution. 

Bests. 

17 hours ago, johnson4 said:

Hi J, 

Do you know a color set up to have vivid a pitch perfect colors? 

45 minutes ago, johnson4 said:

Hi, while you can get good reproduction, it’s not possible to get perfect reproduction. 

I use graphics settings, not vivid and I have good results. 

I'm also using graphic settings but for some reason is using so much ink that the design comes to a pudle of ink and I just don't know what should I do