Additional Step on L1800 FlatBed UV Printer

Hi friends! Good night! I made a DTG/UV printer for a client, but on my tests it's getting some aditional steps, and later, my encoder A wire touched encoder B wire during work, a terrible mistake, so now I'm getting the error 0xE4 all the time, I tried with another complete encoder system, got the same error on PF, I'll share some photos about it and my code too (I made this code to work with 2 buttons and 2 limit switchs:

Please, I need great help

The code is in rar, 20 teeth pulley and 200 steps/rev on motor

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-04 at 20.39.36 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-04 at 20.39.36.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-04 at 20.31.17 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-04 at 20.31.17 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-04 at 20.31.17.jpeg

Simple_Print_L1800.rar

Are the gears that adjust the head height etc to the right if the capping station correctly aligned?

If out of synch that will cause problems.

When the head returns over the capping station it should lower and raise the head but if the gears are not correctly aligned with each other then they cant function.

Each one will have an alignment mark on them.

Edited by reptilesink

Good night friends! The problem of the error was solved, I acidentally pul a wire a few days ago, and the weld of Encoder B on the SUB Board has broked, the copper rail was interrupted, so the signal for automation worked, but not for the printer, so I got the error 0xE4 or E4H, Now I'm putting all the parts together, and let's go to test it with open DTG code, because my code give this aditional step on printing, about it, what can be the motive?