About This File
This is a light / core version of our full OpenDTG code that is available to paid members.
Fully functional but does not have the following features of the paid version:
- Support for physical buttons, it uses the desktop app only
- No automatic 2 pass
- No code to allow full removal of the ASF assembly
- OpenDTG Desktop App needed to control platen
- Encoder and bounce2 libraries installed in Arduino IDE
- 5v to 3v step down of PE signal to protect the Epson mainboard.
- ASF assembly must be left intact.
- 30 Tooth Pulley for the belt drive